Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Justin Style

Halloween Justin style is a funny thing. We went to a party the Sunday before Halloween night.
Justin busting a move

This party was put on by Special Olympics so Justin had all his buddies there. Groovy music, loads of treats and dancing. What more could you want?
His favorite tune! YMCA

Justin made his own costume. Some felt leaves pinned to a sweat shirt and a goofy little cap and he was Peter Pan. I added a Tiny Tinkerbell and a feather to his cap. Not that creative, but he was happy and that's all that counts.
The little dog in the basket is a dead give-away!

Who was I supposed to be? Take a guess. Here's a hint: I asked Justin to try to get my ruby red shoes in the picture.
Pink stripes instead of blue gingham, but still...

Well, let's just say Justin isn't the best with a camera.
Can you guess yet?

Okay, after several tries he finally got it. Now do you know who I was supposed to be? Well, that's Halloween Justin style. Don't you love it?


4 comments:

  1. So how was Kansas? Justing looks like he is having fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! He loves partying with his crew.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. No, never made it to Kansas. Couldn't find my way out of the corn field! ;-)

      Delete

Whacha think?