Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Alligators in Orlando

Forget about alligators in the sewers. You should worry about the real alligators in Orlando.

This is the lake on the shores of which stands the much ballyhooed Harry P. Leu Botanical Gardens, and don't you know, there be alligators in there!




Okay, so we didn't actually see one this time, but we most certainly have in the past.

Could be they got rid of it, but I am not at all certain about that. They wouldn't have several signs all over the place warning you of alligators if they had.

We did see a few turtles swimming about and fish are plentiful. No, I couldn't tell you what type. I know salmon and tuna and only by the taste when I cook them!

I do like the waterlilies, but I'm always a bit apprehensive when looking at these...they could easily hide a monster!

No, that's not the monster alligator. Just a little turtle and a fishy friend taking a swim together. You can never tell what you'll find in Orlando...even alligators!

2 comments:

  1. I hate alligators in my botanicals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't blame you...they don't tickle, you know!

      Delete

Whacha think?