Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas At the Harry P. Leu House

Merry Christmas! I thought I'd show you the Harry P. Leu house all  decorated in its holiday's best. Hope you like it.

I didn't count all the Christmas trees they had, but there seemed to be one in every room. WOW!




Pretty leafy garland on the banister.

Our tour guide told us the history behind the house which started out as a one room cabin.

Under the tree is as pretty as the...

...top. Interesting topper, huh?
Love the giant butterflies on the mantle and the rose lights.

This makes me wish for a mantle.


Lovely little spinning nook.

The tree in the kids' room was whimsical and bright!


Love this ancient doll house, circa 1880s.

Oh, but to be a little kid again and have this for my room!


Look at this bathtub! Ain't it the cutest?

Even the bath was decked out in finery.

And there will be music! No Beatles, I'm thinking, but perhaps Al Jolson?


Yummy cakes....hmm...

My favorite tree with giant poinsettia flowers in silks and satins
.

And the stockings were hung by the fire with care...


Oops, not quite done wrapping those gifts! Better hurry up. It's Christmas and I do hope you all have a happy one and a joyous new year to all!



1 comment:

  1. Ah, Crhistmas...Merry Chrismas, Glory! Beautiful pics...everyone's house should look as inviting. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?