Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I finally found Nemo!

It took some time, but I finally found Nemo!



Granted, I had not been very diligent about looking for him...




... but with so many others searching....

...at least I imagine there were plenty others looking... it finally happened.



Wanna know where I found him? He's not very good at hiding.

There he is, all over the back yard...

All over the side yard...

and all over the front yard...

Nemo, you funny dude, I finally found you, but you've made such a mess!

Which begs the question...why were we looking for him in the first place?



3 comments:

  1. Yes, Glory, why were you looking for Nemo in the first place? Are you Canadian? o<:) I notice you have "anonymous" posting spam, you can block him (her)(it)(them). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a clearer example of cabin fever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't want to live in it, but it sure is pretty to look at:)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?