Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Daffodils everywhere!



Did I mention I have a whole bunch of daffodils? Well, then I'll say it. Daffodils are everywhere!
That is to say, everywhere you turn in my garden you will find a daffy-down-dilly or two dozen.




There are daffodils in the front raised planter box...


There are daffodils in the side yard...in the mixed shrub/flower bed.
I have sunshiny yellow ones which would thrilled the celebrated author of The Fire of Waterland  Raymond Alexander Kukkee and...

I'm sure the famous Farm Girl and the outrageously infamous Aunt Agnes over at Uncle Mac's Garden Shed would both love these bi-colored daffies.

Ooh, they are so cute I just had to cut some for bringing inside. Hey, when you have as many daffies as I do, you may as well.


 Love 'em! Like I said...Daffodils are everywhere and that's just awesome!


19 comments:

  1. Since they don't last long at all it is best to cut some to enjoy inside. We have them pop up all over in some areas and I cut the grass around them. Once the flowers gone they get cut with the rest of the grass. Our next door neighbor has been digging up the bulbs in his yard and planting them all in a row and they look nice that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory, thank you for sharing those beauties. It must be nice to live in zone 5 or 6 and have flowers so early. We're in zone 3 and that stands for 3' of snow pack. Hard as a rock. *sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You poor dear! I shall never complain about being in zone 5 again....until next winter. :D

      Delete
  3. They're such cheerful flowers and what I like is that they nod at passers by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

    Review my blog post :: moteur volet roulant

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since the admin of this web ρage is working, no doubt very soon it will be renοwned, due to itѕ qualіty contentѕ.


    Here is my wеb page ... fenetre pvc

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?