Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hyacinths...not everywhere

Did I mention I have hyacinths? Well, I do...only not everywhere.



Sure are pretty, don't you think?


Oh, I do have some hyacinths, but not nearly as many as I have daffodils. Hyacinths are not nearly as cheap as Daffodils nor as prolific a spreader, but they do have a fragrance that will knock you out.

Unless you're Justin, that is.



And they come in lovely colors.


But I do lack one hard to get color...yellow. Must look for one.


This true blue might make up for it. My mom's favorite flower color is blue.



I had to bring these inside. Tom loves the smell of hyacinths. At least they don't make him sneeze like daffodils.



©2013 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this bit of spring, Glory...We have hyacinths. Well, not yet, but they'll be here sooner or later. Nice flowers! No sneezing required. ":)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?