Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nearly Wordless Wednesday: Blue Skies




  ♫… Blue skies, smilin' at me....Nothin' but blues skies do I see    



  ♫… Bluebirds singin' a song...Nothin' but bluebirds all day long    



  ♫… Never saw the sun shining so bright...Never saw things looking so right  


  ♫… Noticing the days hurrying by...When you're in love, my how they fly   



  ♫… Blue days...All of them gone...Nothing but blue skies...From now on  





4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Glory! I like that song too. ":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned it back in the 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a pleasant opinion, article
    is nice, thats why i have read it fully

    Also visit my webpage; how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?