Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nearly Wordless Wednesday: Spring Garden tour

Let's go with a garden tour for this nearly wordless Wednesday, shall we?

I think I've already shown you my saucer Magnolias--or it may have been to my facebook pals. Not gonna tell you again to join me there, so fagedabudit!


I found some pretty azaleas a-bloomin while getting Justin one Special Olympics swim practice day.


Lily-of-the-valley are now blooming mightily and smells so good!


Found that the tulips I planted last year had not been eaten by the resident moles. YAY!

The rabbits have yet to nibble away at my pretty Hosta collection. That wont last.

Ah, yes, and did I mention the grass is in great need of cutting? In some places it was a third Glory high! I should be out there cutting it now. See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?