Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nearly Wordless Wednesday: Tulips at Longwood Gardens

Come spring time you will find tons of tulips at Longwood Botanical Gardens. Don't believe me?
Ye of little faith! Then I'll have to show you, shant I?





Yellow and red inter-planted...


A riot of colors, styles and varieties...


Along a fence...


Double flowering...


Planted en mass with the occasional late blooming Daffodils...


Sutle yellows...

Sort peachy orange...

You have to love them all. I know I do!




2 comments:

  1. Wow,lovely... Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics Glory! Our crocuses are not even out yet!!! *sigh ":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh no greater beauty then a garden in bloom :0 Love the PICs Thanks Glory :)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?