Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring's going too fast!

Seems like just the other day spring sprung and now it's like summer already.

The heat has been crazy, but also mixed in with those crazy hot days are nights near frosty with frost. Really, dude? You just can't give up the frost, Jack?



My daffy-dils were so pretty and now they look sad and forlorn. No, I'm not going to take a photo of them looking all ugly. Use your imagination!


The pretty flowering  trees are nearly bare again...petals to the ground getting trampled and everything!


 Such pretty blossoms and so fleeting...

 Why does it have to go by so fast?


Soon all will turn to seed. That's just too fast! I want spring to last a bit longer, don't you?



q

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all those early spring flowers going to seed, you're probably busy filling envelopes and pill bottles with them.

    I agree, spring should last all summer long until fall.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just it, Mike. I haven't had time to go out in the garden and it's totally passing me by! I hate it. I love being outside even if it's just pulling weeds. It's still playing in the dirt which my mother never let me do as a kid!

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?