What is the Great Seed Give-Away? Glad you asked!
I will be giving away a bunch of my seeds to not one, not two, but three--count 'em-- three lucky winners, free of charge and clear of any strings. I like to keep my string for when I have a stubborn vine which may refuse to climb as I want it to. I don't suppose you needed to know that, but there ya go!
This is the official open call for entries into this
What will I be giving away? Let us count the perennial flowers:
and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else I can toss in there.
How this works:
1. You get one entry by leaving a comment right here on this post. "Hey, Girly, I wanna get those seeds!" will be quite acceptable.
2. You get a second entry by posting this contest on Twitter. "This nut is giving away free flower seeds! Come look!" is also acceptable.
3. You get a third entry by posting this on your Facebook page. "Come one, come all to the Great Seed Give-Away." or something like that. Use your imagination.
4. You get a forth entry by pinning this on Pinterest. "Do this or else!" You may be able to do better, so do try.
5. You get another entry if you invite a friend to enter. "Hey, bud, you wanna garden full of free flowers?" That'll get them coming!
6. I'll even give you another entry if you...oh, let's say, flatter, praise and/or adore me from afar.*
I will then toss all names and entries into a flower pot--only seems fitting for this type of contest-- and the first one out gets the grand prize of all the seeds or the ones he/she wants. The second name out, gets to choose four seeds. The third name out gets his/her choice of two seeds. How's that?
This contest is open to all, but sadly I can only promise to ship to the US and Canada without getting into trouble. Sorry about that, but such is life in a little town.
So, what do you say? I hope it's, "Hey I want some seeds, so gimme some!" Cuz I just have too many seeds! I really ought to stop saying that.
* Okay, so I'm kidding. You may still get an edge! ~wink-wink~