Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nearly Wordless Wednesday: Roses

Let's look at the roses in my rose garden.




Red as the red, red rose...Okay, so they are slightly magenta. Picky, picky!


Pretty in pink, too.

Roses are finally something I can grow here in the Poconos. I just needed to get roses which didn't need too much pampering.

Love-love-love my rose garden now.


©2013 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved    


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do have a white one. It just wasn't blooming when I took these photos. I'll show those soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Different types, some shrub roses, some climbers and a bunch are hardy carpet roses with tiny pink blooms.

      Delete

Whacha think?