Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tour of Penn State Botanical Garden

Since my garden has gone to weeds--tell you about that when I have the time-- I thought I'd take you for a mini tour of Penn State Botanical garden.


Crushed sunset... that is the name this color inspires in me. What would you call it?



Hardy water lilies reminds me to go check my pond and see what's going there.


Look at that lovely clematis! I told Tommy I'd only spoil the picture, but he wouldn't listen.

Tom liked the apple tree espalier. Tiny fruit on it, too.

Last year they were half that size!

Love these Drumstick Alliums...gotta get me some.

This is my most favor-ist hosta ever!They may not look like much in the photo, but they are HUGE! Sum and Substance in the cultivar name of the one toward the back and it is the biggest of the big hostas and I want one-I want one-I want I want one! Don't recall the name of the other one, but I want that one too!

No, I wouldn't know where to plant it, but when has that ever stopped me?
If I lived closer to this garden...oh, the seeds I could steal pilfer rob sneak off with borrow. Yes, that's the one! I'd give them back...Promise!


©2013 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?