Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nearly wordless Wednesday: Peonies on Parade

Peonies on Parade...

I have all sorts....



Magenta doubles...

Magenta singles...

Pink sorbet...

Dark pink singles...

Fully double pinks...


Pink and white together...


Sarah Bernhart double pink.


©2013 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved    


2 comments:

  1. Lucky you with so many gorgeous peonies. I've tried them a couple of times and didn't get much growth and died. I will try again one day but in the meantime I will enjoy your beauties. Glad you friended me on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you in too warm a place for peonies? I could send you roots of any of mine so you can try again. No one should be without peonies...I say! :)

      Delete

Whacha think?