Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

I love this time of year because…

I love this time of year because…

#1. New flowers are constantly bursting into bloom almost every day.



#2. It’s so nice to step out of the house without bundles of clothes on.



#3. The floral scents surrounding the house are wonderful!
#4. People are friendlier, cuz they can linger about and chat and they don’t have to hide from the cold inside their homes!

#5. Sunshine makes me happy. ~Channeling John Denver~
#6. When it does rain, you can still stand outside and let it fall on you without the stuff freezing you to the bone.
#7. I get to wear sundresses, skimpy t-shirts and shorts.

#8. I get to see bees buzzing, birds twittering and butterflies fluttering about.
#9. Love the gray hills turning brilliant green.

#10. I feel alive, well and energized when the sun shines on me.

4 comments:

  1. Where's the photos of the skimpy t-shirts and shorts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I knew some smart-ass would ask! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah. Someone beat me to the smart ass question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you guys are too funny...and predictable! ;)

      Delete

Whacha think?