Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Progress of a Crochet Project

I thought I'd show you the progress of  a crochet project in photo form:



Picking the colors.

                                                                                                     
                                                         
The beginning granny square, in blue.




First embellishment, the double cross in mauve pink.



Second embellishment edging in Pumpkin.



Third embellishment, the chain edging in gold/spring green...I decide on the green at the last minute.

Now make 19 more just like the first granny square and...



The finished Project come together, ready to be auctioned off for the benefit of PCDC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?