I posted a photo on Facebook--this one in fact-- of my finished Windowpane Afghan. I started it a few years back but then things happened, other projects took precedence and it got set aside...just another WIP--work in progress-- with no means of an end until I set to doing it.
Well, I finally did finish it and here it is, ready to be donated to some worthwhile charity. Still have not decided which one, but I am leaning toward the Annual Autism Awareness Bowl-a-thon which Justin loves to go to with this fellow autism buddies.
A request for the pattern from a friend made me write out the instructions, so I thought I'd post it here in case others would like to try this fun and easy pattern too.