Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Glory as teacher

Glory is going to be a teacher. Can you believe that?


I will be teaching a loom knitting class at PCDC... That's the Pike County Developmental Center where Justin goes three times per week.


I'll show them how to make a slouchy hat...



An infinity scarf...




 Slippers...


Pot holder/hotpad. I think we'll all have a bit of fun.

That is...most of us will. Justin is NOT too happy about it. You see, I'll be intruding on his space. He's already told me he's NOT going to join in on the loom knitting party.

Well, we'll see...


©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?