Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Friday, May 6, 2016

What else you find while Honeysuckle hunting





 Recall if you will, when I told you about honeysuckle hunting. That should NOT be too difficult as it was just the other day.
Peony tagalong

Well, at times, while honeysuckle hunting I tend to find other things...usually tangled up with the honeysuckle...roots like to intermingle, you know.

Hosta hitchhiker


So what did I find? Did you get a look at the photos? 
Wee maple sapling

There's your first clue!

daffy-drifter


Yes, a tiny peony, a wandering hosta, a daffy-dil, a wee maple sapling and a shy little violet. 


Voyer Violet
No need to worry...they each got their own new home. 
~Sigh~ This honeysuckle hunting can be interesting.


©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved  

2 comments:

  1. You are a genuine gardener, the keeper of the tiniest plants which will grow to magnificence under the care of your green thumb. Great job! ":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad NOT planting them after they took it upon themselves to germinate and grow. I just have to give them a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?