Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I suppose That's just me

Ever notice how nice a field of tall grass looks? If you look closely you'll even see flowers. No, not the yellow ones...the purple-ly pink ones.



Whaddaya mean you don't see no flowers??? Look closely... those are flowers at the top of the blades of grass. They turn to seeds and everything.


I think it's lovely... but I suppose that's just me. 


Anyway, pretty as it is it must go. I mean to say, the grass is nearly Glory chin high* and that makes it rather difficult for this Glory to move around with wheelbarrow, clippers and things to plant.


*Remind me to ask Mac what that translates to on the Glory scale.


©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whacha think?