Glory's Garden

All the world's a garden, you know, and we are mere flowers within it. Come, I'll show you!

Don't get any funny ideas!

©2016 Glory Lennon All Rights Reserved

My Peeps!

Monday, November 21, 2016

What I've been doing to relax

I wanted to show you what I've been doing lately as a means to relax in the evenings. It will be no surprise it's not gardening since daylight saving time is done and we're sunk in darkness come 5pm. ~sigh~

Such is life. So suck it up, Buttercup, and just keep going I say.

Christmas coasters.


Now that I have no gardening to do*, to keep from going insane I like to crochet. No news to anyone who has been here before, but this time I'm making stuff  from donated yarn for PCDC** so they can sell them at their Santa's workshop.

Ain't they cute?

Rather neat, huh? Well I think so anyway.

*Actually, I still do have loads to do but I have little time with all my office work and it is getting a bit too cool for this tropical girl....ahem.

**PCDC is the day program Justin goes to 3 times a week in Milford, PA.

3 comments:

  1. Hm...a good time to work on your book, too...waiting for the first sprouts in spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't concentrate on book with others in the room...need peace and quiet...so rare to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Whacha think?